All People loves taking pictures of beautiful, splendid scenic view while traveling. When we think about it, it makes you happy and inspired to work further than you do for the future. Aside from that traveling makes our mind and body more relax. Despite of great feelings, We’re being too comfortable that might lead us into more tragic and worst memory. This way we came into genuine reminder about how Global Warming affects our lives.
Global warming refers to our planet’s temperature. Over the past 50 years, the average global temperature has increased at the fastest rate in recorded history. Global warming occurs when CO2 and other air pollutants and greenhouse gases collect in the atmosphere and absorb sunlight and solar radiation that have bounced off the earth’s surface. Normally, this radiation would escape into space—but these pollutants, which can last for years to centuries in the atmosphere, trap the heat and cause the planet to get hotter.
Scientists say that “the earth’s rising temperatures are fueling longer and hotter heat waves, more frequent droughts, heavier rainfall, and more powerful hurricane”. Why should you care about global warming? Well, global warming isn’t a myth. We can see the effects of it starting from these days.
If we won’t take action, and save our planet this is what will happen in 20 years:
1. The glaciers will melt and they are really happening on the west side of world and which will raise the water level on Earth and islands like Venice, New York City and more, will be erased.
2. Because of the melting glaciers, the bacteria of old diseases will come out and we’ll have to fight old and serious diseases that came back to our planet. Not only humans are affected will all beautiful creatures will might get something worse.
3. Because of the climate changes, there will be massive heat waves that would start big fires and will harm agriculture. One big example is what happened last month in Arizona.
4. Impact on the water quality that will lead to a global water shortage. Rising the sea level can also cause the depletion of freshwater as a result of saltwater aquifers. These are only a small part of the effects of global warming on our world.
Water is the basic and very essential in our world, without it, we can’t live forever. This is one of the main issues in the Philippines, water shortage during extreme hot summer period, became much more alarming.
Don’t you want to live a good life in a good future? Don’t you want your kids to even have a future? Here are a few little things that if we all do in our homes, we can make a huge impact and stop global warming:
Reduce water or any environmental wastes
Eat the food you buy, and eat less meat.
Buy better bulbs
LED lightbulbs use up to 80 percent less energy than conventional incandescents (they are also cheaper)
. * Electricity in your home – this is one of the most harmful things we do to the environment. Don’t leave fully charged devices plugged into your home’s outlets, unplug rarely used devices or plug them into power strips and timers, and adjust your computers and monitors to automatically power down to the lowest power mode when not in use.
* Try switching your car to an electric car (when buying a new car).
* Maintain your ride – keep this in mind – If all people kept their tires properly inflated, we could save 1.2 billion gallons of gas each year.
The most important:
* RECYCLE – this is the most minor thing you can do that makes the most impact on the environment. Separating your trash and recycling is the easiest thing you can do that will impact the world the most. The average person makes 2.5 Kg of garbage a day! this means that in one year, you make 912.5 Kg of trash that gets thrown outside in our nature and harms our planet the most.
Try reducing garbage, using less plastic bags, using the most out of paper (think about all the trees that were cut down, that instead of helping us breath clean air, is used as paper). The point is, try making less garbage and recycling every product that you can!
With proper practice, we can sustain our environment from being too damaged. In conclusion, it very hard to not do mistakes cause we are all HUMANs. There’s no need to be perfect, just one step behind is very meaningful to save our precious memories during travel until few generations in this beautiful world.
LET’S SAVE OUR PLANET!
I’m very happy to share to you guys this wonderful collab and d I would to give thanks to all fellow bloggers to make this successful to deliver a subtle influences in their own niche!
1.travel-by-maya.com – How to become an eco-friendly traveler?2. mydawninglight.com – GLOBAL WARMING & SUSTAINABILITY: It All Starts With You
3. thebetterperiod.com – Global Warming and your period
4. irishtwinsmomma.com – How to stop global warming
5. southerncomfortliving.com – The terrifying truth behind disposable diapers
6. alternativelyspeaking.ca – The truth about eco-friendly hair dye
7. ofearthandbeauty.com – How fast fashion is hurting our planet
8. overwhelmedbeauty.com – 4 ways you can stop WASTING and fight global warming
9. youthsoloartsy.com – Global warming affects our travel lifestyle
10. aditikapur.com – Stopping climate changes and global warming